This Page

has been moved to new address

Last Night's Dinner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Last Night's Dinner

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Last Night's Dinner

Well, my meal plan for this week said that last night's dinner should be pizza. Praise the Lord we have actually managed to stick to this meal plan (my overall goal for the week) even though I really wanted pizza several times this week (pregnancy thing I think). Well, last night my meal plan called for pizza (not the greasy pizza I wanted from our local JoJo's, but pizza just the same.) I used a crust I had made with the last one and put in the freezer. It isn't our favorite crust and I probably won't use that recipe again, but it was already in the freezer, so I went with it. Anyway... I thought I would include a couple picture. (Actually, as a fun side note... my DH suggested I take the pictures to blog about the pizza. I am always sure he is secretly shaking his head when I take pictures of crazy things like groceries or bread, but apparently not.) :)

Anyway, here they are:

As you can see... we ate it anyway. There really wasn't much there that was edible, but we made up with it with ice cream and cookies a little later. :)

I believe next time we will leave the foil underneath the pizza. :)

Do you have any recipe blunders from the last week?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2007 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

I do :P Last Friday I was making apple cinnamon streusel muffins... and the brown sugar/cinnamon topping melted and burnt on the inside of the muffin cups. It was a mess! The paper stuck to the muffins, and in order to eat them, you had to dig it out with a spoon or something. It wouldn't have been so bad if they weren't supposed to be for a church meal... we wound up having to spice up a yellow cake mix to make spice muffins/cupcakes to take instead. Oh well. They tasted OK, just next time, I think I'll use a loaf pan, and skip the sugar on top! =)

I have too many 'flops' in my cooking... thankfully, my family is very tolerant! =)

 
At October 29, 2007 at 12:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go get your new cookbook and magazine you lucky thing!
We all have melt down dinners once in a while. Now you have some more ideas!
Congrats!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home