This Page

has been moved to new address

Exhausted!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Exhausted!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Exhausted!

Well... I'm exhausted today. It has been a busy week (have you noticed by the absence of posting?!?) Business has boomed a little bit this week. I can partially blame myself, as I sent out a "taking 6 weeks off in March" email to a handful of clients whose accounts are open with us. Basically that means we've taken their pictures but they haven't placed an order yet. Seriously, if they want their senior pictures before the school year ends, they only have a week or two to get in here. In addition to that we had a couple business people want head shots for brochures/business cards etc. It fills our evenings and gives me plenty of work during the day.

Anyway... this short post to give you a Works for Me Wednesday tip!...

Supervising from the couch! Yep... I just coundn't do it anymore this morning. I was so tired and not feeling great (I am 37+ weeks pregnant) so I grabbed a blanket and lay down on the couch. DS (14 1/2 months) thought is was hysterical. He took turns climbing up on the couch with me (and in turn on me as well) and running around playing in the kitchen and living room (all seeable from where I was). It was great. Eventually I had to get up and make lunch, but for a stretch of time this morning, it worked for me!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Irene said...

Be sure to do it again soon, independent play time is good too! Also...I had both my babies at the 37 week mark...I'm just saying REST, REST, REST!!! Love you girl!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 5:54 PM , Blogger MamaToo said...

good for you, and good for DS to start learning to have fun without your help! It will all be too familiar in a few weeks. :)

 
At February 21, 2008 at 2:57 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

good to hear that you took it easy at 371/2 weeks pregnant...good luck in the next few weeks before and after baby..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home