This Page

has been moved to new address

Kindred Spirits

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Kindred Spirits

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Kindred Spirits

“Kindred Spirits are not so scarce as I used to think.
Its splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.”
~Anne of Green Gables~


When you choose to walk in a way that is apart from those around you, it is so encouraging to meet others like you... even if you've never met at all. Here you will find links to some I consider "kindred spirits" in one way or another (in no particular order).


Kindred Spirits

Raising Homemakers

holy experience



from my lifefrom my lifeImage and video hosting by TinyPic




Homeschooling

1+1+1=1 coahbutton

Homeschool Creations


Check back from time to time as I'll add more as I travel this road!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home