This Page

has been moved to new address

Unmotivated?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Unmotivated?

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Unmotivated?

Sorry to have skipped out yesterday... I was having a hard time staying motivated... at least online. I suppose it was a good thing, because while I was struggling to want to blog or surf around or read (though I did stop through several blogs yesterday), I did accomplish tons of stuff yesterday. After DH got home I just kept thinking of things to tell him about. I may not have folded the laundry from the day before or ironed his work pants (on my list for several days now), but I decluttered the house (nice enough for clients to come in the evening), finished all dishes, and did tons of business things... oh, and had dinner done by noon! I just didn't want to sit here at my desk (which many of those business things required anyway) wandering aimlessly. I have to say... praise the Lord for that! That's usually all I want to do. So maybe it is every other day that I am unmotivated and yesterday was a very motivated day! We'll see if I can feel as accomplished when today is over! :) I'll try to get that next strategy post up sometime today... and we'll see what else I can get done. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home