This Page

has been moved to new address

Keeping busy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Keeping busy

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Keeping busy

I never expected to be away for so long. And to tell you the truth, I don't have anything great for you today either... but I hate being away any longer. :) Things certainly are busy around here... and mostly just basic stuff. I'm perpetually behind in keeping up with the house, but I'm spending more time with my kids. We've been doing some schooling type stuff (mostly reading stories and learning verses and such), playing extra and just being together.

Then there is the expected retraining after being away. Grandma and Grandpa did a great job in expecting them to obey, etc, but no one expects of them what Mommy and Daddy do, so there has been some retraining and extra work on attitude and all that jazz. I'll tell you the truth, Tuesday and Wednesday I was wondering if we really had enough fun on our trip to make those days worth it... and I'm not sure we did. But we got through. We are still struggling through attitude and other issues, but I'm not sure we wouldn't have been dealing with these if we'd been here all along. Sweet Pea is definitely 2! And Tornado is learning through some things too. It all just takes more time!

In other news, our business is beginning to pick up for the summer. We shot our first high school senior of the season this past weekend and we're gearing up for a number of weekends in a row to come. From here on out, nothing will be slowing down until the baby comes (and you all know just how slow life will be then... but at least we will be making a point to stop and focus in on our little growing family for a few weeks before the demands of life and business will again resume).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home