This Page

has been moved to new address

About Comments

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: About Comments

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

About Comments


I love your comments... I really do. Most of the time. Most comments make me smile. I get all excited. I read every word! Emails too.

But then there are those that I don't like so much. The ones that hurt. Bring tears. Make me wish I didn't open myself up to you at all.

I'm over sensitive. There, I said it. And it's true (my sweet husband can tell you that!) So I'd like to take a moment to make some guidelines for commenting.

  • Build one another up! You've heard it said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. This doesn't mean you have to agree with everything I or other commenters think, but be kind and loving in your responses. Please make your goal to build us up, not tear us down! (1 Thes. 5:11)
  • Don't remain anonymous! I know that not everyone has a blogger account, and that's fine with me. If you don't agree... at least leave me with a name. I reserve the right not to post your comment if you haven't signed your name.
  • If you disagree, do it with Scripture! I will share my thoughts and opinions around here a lot. It's my blog. That's the whole point. Some of you agree with me and some of you won't. That's fine. If you choose to disagree, please know that I don't mean anything personally (even if I've done a poor job of expressing myself). I would also ask that you present your disagreement with Scripture to back yourself up. Then please refer to the previous two points!
  • This is a "Family Friendly" blog. In fact, it's more than family friendly. My desire is to bring glory to God with this blog. Please don't leave comments that would offend His holiness! I won't post them anyway.
I'll add to this if I feel the need to do so at any time. As far as most of you are concerned, I don't need to say anything... just keep commenting away!

Can't wait to hear from you!