This Page

has been moved to new address

This Week's Toddler Menu: With New Vigor!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: This Week's Toddler Menu: With New Vigor!

Monday, June 9, 2008

This Week's Toddler Menu: With New Vigor!

That's right... I've been feeling pretty lame about my toddler menus of late. I so appreciate all the kind words and emails from those of you who find them helpful, but I've been in some kind of rut for a while now and I'm breaking out! That's right... no more rut (until the next one.) :) I am, however, still chasing babies... so we are going to do this "get out of the rut" thing gradually over the next few weeks.

What does this all mean??? New meals on our menu as well as recipes. You will notice that each week there will be some dishes listed bold and in color! (Orange is generally my color of choice across the board, so there you have it.) :) These are things I'm trying new and either have a link for or will be posting the recipe on my blog once I try them. Once I really get going with this, it is my hope that you can simply search (note the search tool on my sidebar) for the name of the item you want the recipe for and it'll take you to my post on that recipe. *Just make sure you click that you want to search Babychaser, not the world wide web! :) Anyway... this weeks recipes won't be up until after I try them... and even then, if I don't like them I'll skip them all together. :)

Here we go:
I got the Chicken Sticks and Pasta Salad recipes from WholesomeToddlerFood.com. There site is great!

Don't forget to email me (babychaser[at]gmail[dot]com) if you want to be added to my Toddler Menu Mailing list. Requesting to be added this week means that you'll get your first one next week... sorry for the inconvenience! :)

Hey... I'd love new meal ideas and "guest chefs" if you want to suggest and provide a favorite healthy recipe... something your toddler loves! I've got linky love that I'd love to spread! :) Just send me an email or post a comment with your ideas/recipes and I'll try to work them in where I can. :)

For more meal ideas visit Meal Plan Monday!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 9, 2008 at 5:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! We like the WholesomeToddlerFood site as well.

 
At June 10, 2008 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Becky said...

As always, thank you for your hard work!!
I love Wholesome Toddlerfood also!

Keep the ideas coming!!!

 
At June 10, 2008 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Mama Barrett said...

It's been a while since I've browsed your site and I just spent about 40 min. doing some "catching up." Nice work! I will have to remember to stop by often. Thank you for all of your comments on our baby blog, I've loved reading them! -Heather

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home