This Page

has been moved to new address

A quick kitchen tip...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: A quick kitchen tip...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A quick kitchen tip...

Ok, so we were out of bread. I started up the bread machine this morning, but not early enough to have it ready for Tornado's lunch. That whole sandwich idea was out the window! And with no food in the house (last nights planned shopping trip has been bumped to this evening... I hope) I was left with few lunch ideas.

I'm glad I started thinking about it a little before he was complaining of hunger. I threw a pot of water on the stove and boiled up some pasta. What a great substitute for bread. Of course I couldn't spread PB and J over those, but I put some on the plate with a bit of cottage cheese and a veggie (lettuce, that he didn't eat... just in case you all think things always go according to plan around here.)

Don't miss today's edition of my love story! :)

Find more kitchen tips here!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2008 at 11:48 PM , Blogger Kim Myers said...

Something we have done when we found out we had no bread last minute was to make waffles. I served ham and cheese waffles to the kids for lunch not too long ago! They loved it. It works just like bread!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home