This Page

has been moved to new address

Where is Babychaser anyway?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Where is Babychaser anyway?

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where is Babychaser anyway?


Ok, ok... I know. I've been away from this little blog for a while. To tell you the truth, it feels like a lot longer than 10 days. All is well... just busy. And tired. We're around.

Sickness (which is gone now... finally), multiple nightly feedings, 3 kids, regular exhaustion, mountains of laundry, walks in nice weather, and more have kept me away. (In the "more" category, I've been working on a bloggy face lift. I have no idea how long in the coming that is, but it's on the horizon somewhere.)

I do have to admit that I have more time available to blog than I have energy. I've planned on a number of opportunities to sit and post something, but by the time it comes around, I'm either too tired to care anymore, or there is something else that I really "should" do with the energy.

I do have lots to post though! And I'm not gone forever... I just need to dig out the house first! The piles (and the kids) are starting to take over.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home