This Page

has been moved to new address

Attitude Adjustment

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Attitude Adjustment

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Attitude Adjustment


There are some great words of encouragement for us moms over at The Stay at Home Missionary! Scroll down to the bottom of the post where she shares a brief "snippet" of something that encouraged her. It struck right at the core for me... she put them on a 3x5 card. I want to do at least that... I may decorate my house with them! Regardless, I'd like to spend my days meditating on them until I see their fruit in my mothering!! Oh if I could just quote one of these verses instead of rolling my eyes or letting out a frustrated sigh (or yell) in the heat of many moments around here!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home