This Page

has been moved to new address

Simplifying Sticker Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Simplifying Sticker Time

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Simplifying Sticker Time


I'm all about simplifying...

I'm also all about helping my kids help themselves (so I'm not needed for every single sticker)...

Way back when we were starting to play with stickers, I learned that the kids just can't always (read: usually can't) peel the stickers back off the sticker sheet by themselves. This means that I was having to be right there for every single sticker... getting it started for them so that they could peel it off "themselves". Let's just say this wasn't working for me. :)

Enter *brilliant* (read: formed out of desperation) idea. I peel the corner back on the sticker sheet and pull off all the "white" part... you know, the part that isn't the actual stickers. This makes it so that it's easy for the kids to peel off individual stickers... their little finger nails catch them a bit better.

Now, I know it's possible that everyone does this... but just in case (and since I'm looking for some things to pre-post for my "babymoon" [lightening the load of posting in these days of being overdue and having a new baby]) I'm sharing it anyway!

For those of you who aren't yet to the "stickers" stage... now you don't have to even think about it! ;)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 8, 2010 at 1:09 AM , Blogger Kim Givens said...

Brilliant idea... I didn't even think of that. We will be praying for you and your family with your new addition!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home