This Page

has been moved to new address

Not *Planning* on induction

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Not *Planning* on induction

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not *Planning* on induction

... but things never do go exactly to plan, do they?

I had a prenatal appointment today and my blood pressure was high. They retested it after a little bit and it was down, but since I'm already overdue, my midwife said she'd rather not take the risk of preeclampsia. So... I'm officially scheduled for induction tomorrow morning, Friday, August 6th.

But... I'm also having some contractions today (more than I've been having), so I'm going to wait to award the winning title to our little game until I know whether today or tomorrow is the real day! :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 5, 2010 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Ryan and Sandra said...

Praying for you tonight and I'll likely think of you tomorrow as well. May God give you a safe delivery and a calm mind which is stayed on him.

~Sandra

Isaiah 26:3, “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.” (ESV)

 
At August 6, 2010 at 12:39 AM , Blogger Irene said...

Praying my friend! Can't wait to hear the story:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home