This Page

has been moved to new address

My Dream Diaper

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: My Dream Diaper

Monday, August 2, 2010

My Dream Diaper

Ok... so first you have to know that this is based entirely on recommendation and review reading. I have no personal knowledge of this product. I do however... want some!! (And if I get any, I'll let you know what I think!) My understanding, though, is that it works a lot like disposable as far as the putting on and off! I can work with a diaper like that! :)



The Fuzzibunz One Size All in one diaper, not necessarily in this color, but whatever is fine, is my choice of cloth diapers! I would love to have a small handful of these!

Ultimately, this...

would be my real wish list... especially since there's no mention of whether inserts come with the above one and this one says they come with it!

Or then there is this one with 12...

But now I'm just being greedy... I'm thinking 6 is probably enough. I have some prefolds I can use too. But if they were free, why not. :) Besides, it's my blog... and if a girl can't dream on her blog, what can she do?

Any of you have experience with this diaper???

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 14, 2010 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I haven't used Fuzzibunz yet, but the one-size pocket diaper concept is totally awesome. We have the bumGenius 4.0 pocket diapers and swear by them for nighttime. A 12 hour night is nothing to those fantastic inserts, we've never had a leak.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home