This Page

has been moved to new address

Some Recent Thoughts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Some Recent Thoughts

Friday, July 16, 2010

Some Recent Thoughts

Tornado is into bugs these days... which is way better than being terrified of them!


In recent days a few things have occurred to me... so I thought I would share some of my random, yet somewhat related, thoughts from this past week.
  • I'm about to have a baby... really, it's true. So far I've just been pregnant, but every once and a while it occurs to me that, sooner than later, I will have a newborn to care for.
  • I'm about to have three children.
  • I'm not sure how I feel about that.
  • It sounds hard.
  • I'm not patient enough with the two I already have.
  • When the new baby is the age Sweet Pea is now, I'll have a 6 1/2 year old!
  • Maybe I can do this after all.
  • I'm about to have even less time than I think I have now.

Anyone else have these sorts of realizations with 2 1/2 weeks to go???

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At July 16, 2010 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I found that my third just fell into place like she had always been here. As a mother, I was much more relaxed since I had already been a mother...twice. I bet you'll be the same way.

 
At July 16, 2010 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

When I was pregnant with my third, I went into labor 2 1/2 weeks early so it was almost too late for those kinds of feelings. BUT I do know what you are talking about. My first two kids were only 3 1/2 and 2 and the thought of another was overwhelming, but it was easier than expected. Nothing is as difficult as the first! Of course, the Lord is your strength!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home