This Page

has been moved to new address

Nesting?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Nesting?

Monday, July 5, 2010

Nesting?

Ok, so it doens't happen very often, but I have been going through some little nesting spurts. I wouldn't even think to call it nesting except that the sudden urge to scrub clean the window and counter area around my kitchen sink started at 10 o'clock at night. My Beloved was working on his own project and I just started in on the kitchen!

I won't say it looks this great right now, but even for a moment, it was beautiful! And how nice to have one corner deep cleaned before baby comes!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 5, 2010 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

Strange how that happens, isn't it? I always get in these mood where I think, "If I don't do it NOW, I may not have the chance again!" Not really having much nesting yet, but I'm waiting for those urges...

 
At July 5, 2010 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I tend to nest after the baby comes. I get those urges to deep clean when my babies are about six weeks old. Then it goes away. *Sigh*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home