This Page

has been moved to new address

A Monster

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: A Monster

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Monster

It seems I've created a monster... a rhyming monster. I introduced Tornado to rhyming this past week as part of our "preschooling." He picked up on it fairly quickly and is running with it! This is great news... but like I said, I may have created a bit of a monster.

I hear from him all the time, "Mommy, fire, tire, hire!" Cue his laughter, and he continues with another run of rhyming words.

My favorite though is when he does one wrong. Occasionally there is a sequence of words that end in a word that isn't quite right. He thinks it's very funny and bends in half saying "oh!!!" really loud. It's great.

Go pre-reading skills!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home