This Page

has been moved to new address

A New Plan... my menu planner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: A New Plan... my menu planner

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A New Plan... my menu planner

3... a magic number. (Just ask my husband!) What is so important about the number 3, you may ask??? Well, it's the number of nights *in. a. row.* that I've planned, made, and served dinner.

You're laughing.

I'm serious. And not just about the fact that I've had dinner for my family three nights in a row... I'm serious about the fact that this is a huge thing!

Let's just say I've been struggling in a few areas. Let's just say I'm still struggling in most of those (read: all). I may look good on paper (er... computer screen?), but the reality is that none of the evidence looks it. The house? No. The laundry? No. Dinner time? No.

But I'm working on it... I am. And I'm hoping to chronicle some of that for you (yeah, sorry about that) here.

I sat down the other day to put together a menu for the week (so excited and proud of myself at the time) and then decided to take just a few minutes to create a place to write it (instead of a 3x5 card). Two and a half hours later, nap time was over and I was just putting the finishing touches on my new menu planner (and not my menu) . More form than function really... but oh so cute (and without any color ink needed!)

I may make some changes down the road (you know, after I've actually used it), but I wanted to share it with you... in case it will inspire you to make a plan and actually prepare dinner for your family (not that anyone else struggles with that.)

Here it is... my Meal Planner, in regular and binder editions. (The first is intended to be used on a clipboard or on the fridge... then I thought I might like to put older ones in a binder for reference, so I adjusted it for the holes.)

Ok... so I know they don't look any different now... but trust me, the second one is for the binder! :)

I hope it's a blessing!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2010 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving this menu planner! I struggle w/my homemaking skills...lol And I think if I see it written down I will be more likely to follow through. Instead of "throwing" something together last minute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home