This Page

has been moved to new address

Time for new

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Time for new

Friday, May 7, 2010

Time for new

... but obviously not much else. :)

I decided, being the beginning of May and all, that my blog header needed refreshing. Snowflakes are so last month! We were outside today running around and I thought this header was appropriate... considering I'm supposed to be chasing babies and all. Though this one is getting bigger, he'll always be one of my babies!

My Beloved's brother has been here the last few days... thus my absence. I didn't get everything clean and done like I wanted, but we welcomed him anyway... dirt on the bathroom floor and all. And really, what does it matter... the men traipsed mud through the house more than the kids ever do anyway. They were "cultivating the hill" out back. It's a fancy term for using axes and shovels and for moving heavy rocks. It looked like they had a great time... my bathroom floor (and hallway and living room carpet too for that matter) has more dirt on it than ever. But I did sweep the kitchen floor a couple times... it looks pretty! One of these days I'll get to the other ones. :)

My Beloved was wonderful at encouraging me to get a picture once I had an area looking nice... especially since it never took long before it didn't look nice anymore. At least I know it was done once! (This is especially true of the sink area... who knew we could go through so many dishes!?!)


Isn't my table pretty... I mean the clean-ness of it anyway. I even got some cookies made for our guest!


And though it's not dry, my sink is clean too! Of course there are a bunch of dishes in it now... but this is proof that I had it empty at least once... and it's been close several time since! :)

Now if I can get it clean before bedtime tonight, maybe we can start the weekend on the right foot!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 8, 2010 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new header!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home