This Page

has been moved to new address

Anyone else overwhelmed this morning?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Anyone else overwhelmed this morning?

Monday, May 3, 2010

Anyone else overwhelmed this morning?

A Before Picture

It might not look like much, but the state of our house it a bit out of control. There were still people sleeping this morning as I was taking pictures, so I didn't get any of the bedrooms (I'll try to get those before I get to them). I decided that it might help me to have some accountability today. Here are the other before pics I took this morning.



Other things not pictured are the empty underwear drawers (meaning I desperately need to do laundry today), the lack of ironed work pants for My Beloved (meaning I MUST iron today), the bread to bake and other prep cooking things that have needed to be done for a while, the lack of a meal plan for the week (it's hard to take pictures of something that isn't there at all), my sore feet (from wearing cute but not good shoes all weekend, my tired body (late night), and the extra preschooler we have with us for the day.

As I lay in bed last night, I was feeling a little overwhelmed by my to do list. This morning I am determined to take it one thing at a time... how about you??? Anyone else have some before pics to share with us??? Anyone else overwhelmed on this rainy (ok, maybe its not raining where you are) Monday morning???

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 3, 2010 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

Pictures? No. Overwhelmed? Yes. I'm always overwhelmed on Monday mornings, but I've decided not to dwell on it and just take it one step at a time. And so the sheets are in the wash, two of the kids have been bathed, we've eaten breakfast, and we're about to tackle the next thing the list.

 
At May 15, 2010 at 3:10 AM , Anonymous Colorado Springs Carpet said...

Hey, all furniture's are very good. I think There are some fantastic opportunities. thanks for the advice!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home