This Page

has been moved to new address

What to write?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: What to write?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

What to write?

It seems I've been having a bit of blog block. I'm still here doing what I'm doing, but when it comes to sharing it with all of you... I'm blank. I was doing so well that last week or so before we left on our cruise. I had so many ideas of what to share... and really, things were just flowing. I'd sit down on a Monday (or whatever) afternoon, and blog 3-4 posts for the week. It was great. I felt great about it. And a few of you said you loved what I was sharing. Alas... my inspiration is nil these days. (I'd take suggestions if you have them. Any burning questions?)

So just what is it that I am doing? Well, not washing the floor (though I did finally sweep the other day), not scrubbing the bathtub (though I did scoop up most of the planter dirt we dumped all over the bathroom floor earlier this week), and not dusting (um... I really don't know what to say, I need to do that!).

What I have been doing is editing portraits of recent high school senior sessions, caring for sick kids (Tornado got that thing Sweet Pea had last week, throw up and fever and all!), dealing with a few pregnancy woes, cuddling up with stacks of library books (and a kid at each arm), reading a few new (to me) blogs (here, here, and here) on preschool and pre-preschool (I'm planning to share more about them in the future), deliberate play with my kids (as inspired by previously mentioned blogs), pre-schooling Tornado, lots of dishes, some cooking, and more laundry than ever before (we seem to be in a slump when it comes to waking up dry!).

I've been learning this week how to slow down and be more deliberate with my kids. I've known all a long that I wanted to, but have never been able to figure out how that worked or what that looked like. I'm starting to figure it out and I love it!

What are you up to???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home