This Page

has been moved to new address

So, how'd I do???

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: So, how'd I do???

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So, how'd I do???

After I started this focus yesterday, I saw that Monica is trying to get her house in shape this week too. She shares a some what regular series on making her house a haven... that's definitely what this is about... we need to feel that way in our home, and we don't these days! So who knew I'd be participating... but I am now!










Well, I like to think I made some progress. Just when this table started looking respectable, more came in.

To my list from yesterday I must add shortness of breath. Baby must have been positioned in such a way as to affect my diaphragm, because I struggled with it all day and had to take frequent breaks. I made a point of getting back up every time and doing something more though... I just didn't get as much done as I hoped.

Other comparisons...











I got most of these done by last night... just a handful of big things left in the sink.
















Hopefully I can tackle this after our walk this morning.












I didn't get this "before" pic up yesterday, but I feel like I made some progress... even if you can't tell. Many of the clothes you see piled up on the left pic are now in the bags on the floor in the right pic... not to mention a lot of clothes out of the drawers. I'll be donating them or passing them on soon!


So my list today???

  • finish dishes in sink
  • clear kitchen table
  • fold laundry (I did get the laundry done yesterday too... just not folded)
  • straighten kids room and stow clothes not needed now
  • work on bathroom and master bedroom if there is time and energy
  • spend some time focused on kids... even if it means not everything on my list gets done!


Head over to Monica's blog to see what she'd doing this week to make her house a haven!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 4, 2010 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Monica Wilkinson said...

Great job! I'm always reminding myself (with my Mom's help!) that even the little we feel like we get done is a blessing to our homes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home