This Page

has been moved to new address

My Wishlist

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: My Wishlist

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Wishlist

Many of you have already noticed the new Widget on my sidebar, but I thought I'd take a minute to give it a proper introduction. First of all, I'd like to say that the idea did not originate with me, but I modified one I saw over at 1+1+1=1 (I told you I liked Carisa's site.) She uses the widgets to share what tools she's used with her kids over the course of a week... for now, I'm using it to show you which tools I wish I had!

For most of you, it's a way to share what I've found that's "out there". Maybe you already have them, or have seen them... but some of you (like me) are new to these great items and may want them for yourself. In some cases, I will probably buy them for us when the time is right (or the money is there), but in other cases, it's a way to show one of my faithful readers (my mom) what would be a great gift idea if ever she wanted to send one. (She already knows this... for the record.)

If you are one who sees something you like, and are planning to purchase them... and you like me and want to support my blog... feel free to click on my widget and purchase through me. I'll get a kickback (however small) and it'll make me smile. If you like what you see and want to buy it yourself... on your own terms... and don't really care to click through here... that's okay too. My main reason for sharing them is simply that... to share them! Over time I'll probably adapt my list (hopefully as I no longer need to "wish" for them)... so keep a look out.


Are there any great tools you've found for your children??? I'd love to add to my list!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home