This Page

has been moved to new address

So much for super smart parenting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: So much for super smart parenting

Saturday, May 15, 2010

So much for super smart parenting

Tornado: I don't think they are calling for "T-showers" today.

I heard this come out of Tornado's mouth yesterday morning as he played on the floor in the kitchen. "T-showers" (and other things starting with "T") is the code Daddy and I use to refer to thunder storms so that Tornado doesn't know what we're talking about (he's afraid of them). Um... apparently it doesn't work. I asked him point blank what T-showers are and he answered... "thunder storms".

Oops. Oh well. I guess we're not all that bright after all.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2010 at 12:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the time when you were 2 and dad same, "Do you want to go and get i-c-e c-r-e-a-m? To which you shouted with glee...ICE CREAM!!! And ran for the door!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home