This Page

has been moved to new address

And the winner is...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: And the winner is...

Sunday, August 8, 2010

And the winner is...


... my mom. AKA, "Annonymous".

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, let's see......I am going to go with 3 days...so that makes it FRI!!!


I guessed it was her because "FRI" was in all caps. That's the day she was set to arrive here, so she was a little excited. At first I was only going to let her sorta win and I was going to pick the next best person. Why? Because I was pretty sure winning by induction didn't count. But...

Get this, I was never induced. :) YEY! I woke up Friday morning in labor, and at 1:09pm my precious 9 pound 10.6 ounce baby boy was born. There is a more complete birth story to come (I actually already have it written out... I'm still trying to decide if it's best to post my daughter's first, since I never did that. But those are the basics.

Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement!! I don't know how much I'll be around while we settle (though I do have one or two posts already scheduled), but if you don't hear from me you can use your imagination as to what I'm doing with my days. Just hope some of it is sleeping. :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 9, 2010 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Congratulations! I've been checking in today hoping to hear something from you. Wow. Isn't it wonderful that you went into labor naturally?! And what a big baby. Can't wait to hear more. (And I say post the new baby's birth story first and then follow up with Sweet Pea's...but that's just my opinion. I love to read birth stories, especially right now as I anticipate my own.)

 
At August 10, 2010 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Holly said...

Congrats!!! I pray that you and the baby will have a fast recovery period and the baby settles in fast....Welcome baby boy!!!!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Congratulations!

 
At August 19, 2010 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Kendra at New Life On A Homestead said...

Wow! That's a big baby, LOL! Congratulations on your newest little blessing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home