This Page

has been moved to new address

Changing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Changing

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Changing

Changes are coming...

In our worlds it comes as a change of seasons.

On this blog it comes as a new design... a new look.

I have most of the design finished... with just a few quirks to work out yet. Before things are final, I want to ask you all a question.

What do you want?

Are there any suggestions you have for my blog design (or blogging in general if you want)? What would make it easier for you? More pleasant? What are your favorite elements of other blogs?

I can't promise I'll use every idea (hoping you give me some), but I'd love some input!

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2010 at 1:13 PM , Blogger kristen said...

I always change mine with the seasons, along with a picture with the season -- that is always cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home