This Page

has been moved to new address

The new blog design

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: The new blog design

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The new blog design

Ok, so the new blog design is up. I just couldn't wait until I had every single thing finished, so it's up... and I'll be adding things here and there. You may also notice that I've changed the title of the blog a bit. I'm still Babychaser... couldn't change that. And I do still stay at home... most of the time. But I wanted something that showed my heart a bit more than "Stay at Home Mommy". Since I'm "the Babychaser" I thought "Chasing Babies" would be appropriate. And I'm hoping to focus more on my growth and the things the Lord has and is teaching me as I go through the day to day... thus, "Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace."

There are some things you can't really know about a blog design until it's official (at least for an amateur like me) so there will be some tweaking... and maybe some major changes as we decide what we really think, like and don't like.

And since we are looking at what we think/like/don't like, I'm asking you... what do you think? Do you hate it, love it, or have ideas to help me along? I won't tell you our thoughts just yet because I want your truest opinion. There are some little things I haven't finished with too... but that's ok. I'll get there... someday!

Oh, and as always... please be kind. :)

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Sarah M said...

The new design is pretty. And easy on the eyes, which is always important!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home