This Page

has been moved to new address

Disbelief

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Disbelief

Friday, October 22, 2010

Disbelief

I'm sitting here today, finding it hard to believe that some of my favorite bloggers are here, less than 20 miles from me, and I'm not going to meet any of them! :( Very sad. I didn't know it until yesterday, but I wish I was at Relevant! And I could have gone and still come home at night.

I'm reminding myself, though, that this is apple week, that I'm far behind on business work, and that things are already a *little* crazy around here. Sigh... I'll be okay. My place is definitely here! My babies are here... and really, I love them more than all the best bloggers in the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home