This Page

has been moved to new address

Applesauce Money

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Applesauce Money

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Applesauce Money

I was talking with our mail lady when a friend pulled up in her van. I didn't know she was coming and we haven't connected in person since before Little Man was born. I didn't know why she'd come and I was in the middle of discussing portraits with my mail lady (we did senior portraits for her daughter recently) so I couldn't just stop and give her my attention.

I was aware of the activities behind me. The kids were on the porch. Friend and friend's kids were out and up to the house... in the house... back out. I was grateful she had a couple minutes to wait while I finished up. Once I could give her my attention she let me know she dropped some money on the table (to pay for her share of the 7 bushels of apples). After a few minutes she was gone.

I looked all around when getting back in the house but didn't see the money, so I asked Tornado.

"Did Miss T leave something, Tornado?"

"Yes."

"Do you know where it is?"

"Yes... right there," he said running over to point.

"What is it?"

"Applesauce money."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home