This Page

has been moved to new address

Dedication

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Dedication

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dedication

I am reletively new to the world of blogging, though journaling and I go way back! The way I see it, a blog is a way to share with the world. This can be used for accountablility, encouragement, or simply sharing ideas and brainstorming! These last reasons are my purpose for this blog. My DS will be 7 months old next week and there are so many things I have had need to search the internet for in these past 7 months. Some things I found and some things I didn't. In thinking through some of the things I have had to figure out for myself, I thought I would create a place to share with others, so that they don't have to take all the steps I did.

I would like to extend a great thank you to all those who shared their tips and creative ideas with me... to them I dedicate this blog!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home