This Page

has been moved to new address

Out of the Frying Pan...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Out of the Frying Pan...

Friday, February 1, 2008

Out of the Frying Pan...

There's nothing quite as fun as watching (and listening to) a 14 month old try to climb into an 8 inch fry pan! It is great fun. By the time I got the camera and could snap a picture, he had moved on to the 2 quart sauce pan (seems that the 3 quart would have worked better). :) What a joy to be home with my little one! I would hate to miss this stuff!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 1, 2008 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Marva said...

I love being home! These are the moments I so cherish! Too cute......your little one!

 
At February 1, 2008 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I agree. I cannot imagine putting my children into daycare and letting someone else raise them. The fun times I would miss! I hate it that my husband does miss them.

 
At February 2, 2008 at 3:20 AM , Blogger IF said...

Sheer joy! I love being home with little Iza too! Even if that means being in Poland!! :) It is the best, most fulfilling thing in life. I used to work in daycares as a music teacher part time. I cried when I heard the story about a mother who came to pick up her 1 year old. The worker told her guess what, guess what, she took her first steps today! The mother started bawling and said her husband made her work and she would do anything to be home with her baby.
Oh how lucky we are to be home with our little ones.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home