This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE for you and your little girls!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: FREE for you and your little girls!

Monday, April 7, 2008

FREE for you and your little girls!

Ok people... I've mentioned before that Homeschool eStore gives away a free product each week. Well, I feel the need to bring them up again! This week's product is a great paper doll teaching tool for teaching character to your little girls straight out of Proverbs! Check it out!

By the way... you should also note that Homeschool eStore has changed it's name to Curr Click! It threw me for a loop... I would hate for that to happen to you also! :)

Enjoy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 8, 2008 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

Thanks for the information! I just signed up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home