This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekly Toddler Menu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Weekly Toddler Menu

Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekly Toddler Menu

Email babychaser[at]gmail[dot]com for a printable copy!
Not much time today. My mom is here, but I wanted to get you all our menu for the week. Several of the recipes are ones my mom brought with her. I'll try to get you the recipes. :) Thankfully, mom is doing most of everything this week... cooking and cleaning included! :) Come Sunday afternoon she is heading home and it's all us again.
I have just a short bit of time before I have to nurse again (feeding ever 2 1/2 hours, but she takes an entire hour to eat each time... this leaves me right around 1-1 1/2 hours between feedings by the time I get her changed, cleaned up etc.) so I'm off in search of that feeling of accomplishment. Why is that so elusive these days!?!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 24, 2008 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Canadian Saver said...

Everything looks great!! I love your layout!

 
At March 25, 2008 at 1:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A well orgnaised toddler menu. Enjoy having your mum visit.

 
At March 25, 2008 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Sarah Beth took an hour to eat, also, when she was that old. And there were times she wanted to eat every hour and a half. I remember those days. Thankfully, they didn't last long. I bet your little girl will speed up soon, too. How is she sleeping at night?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home