This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Menu ~ Heavy on the Lunches

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Toddler Menu ~ Heavy on the Lunches

Monday, March 10, 2008

Toddler Menu ~ Heavy on the Lunches

Last week I made you wait... this week we'll just get right to it. :)

Just a few notes: As it says, our dinners are an unknown this week as different families from our church will be providing meals for us this week (as we adjust to our new little family member). Because of this I really don't know what the nutritional content of our evening meal will be. So... to compensate for this I've tried to plan in a balance of things into the 2 meals and 1 snack I have planned. Some days we may not end up as balanced as normal, but one week isn't going to kill us... and I've decided that it's a fine trade off if I don't have to make and clean up dinner all week! :)

Also, because my sweet husband has taken a week of Paternity Leave (praise the Lord for that), and will be home with us all week, I've planned more substantial lunches for us than normal. They are easy, and probably increased our grocery bill this week, but I know my husband will appreciate more than we normally put together for DS and I. (By the way, many of you will appreciate that my husband and father-in-law are doing our grocery shopping right now! ) What wonderful men God has blessed us with!

Oh, and what are "veggie eggs"??? I'm going to add chopped mushrooms and olives to the scrambled eggs to add some "veggies" to his daily menu... just incase dinners aren't so balanced!

For more on dinners and such (since you will find that lacking here this week), check out Meal Plan Monday!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 at 10:58 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Hey and Congratulations! I am a company girl, too, and my girls are 14 1/2 months apart. Just sending over a little encouragement to say that you are gonna make it and it is NOT as bad as everyone says it is! If you ever need someone to complain to or rejoice with, come on over and comment and we'll chat! (A little unsolicited advice: Get the second baby on the first one's schedule as soon as you can and it will be smooth sailing for mama!) You're gonna do great!

 
At March 10, 2008 at 11:17 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Congratulations on your new wee one, that is so exciting! How wonderful that you will have dinners made for you. What a blessing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home