This Page

has been moved to new address

39 week check up!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: 39 week check up!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

39 week check up!

39 1/2 weeks now, and I had a check up this morning! All is well. I'm still measuring small, and she thinks that means this baby may be smaller than DS was (at 9 pounds I'm really hoping so!) She's saying she would expect her sometime this weekend, but we'll see. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I think I'll try to work extra hard to get things done just in case! :)

I made Kelli's refrigerator rolls this morning (I was supposed to make them yesterday since they need to be in the fridge 8 hours before baking). They will be good with tonight's dinner and then last through the weekend. If we are here to enjoy them, great! Otherwise it will make something easy for "whoever" is taking care of DS. :) They are tasty!

I'm expecting a new friend shortly. She is due at the end of this month with their first... a little girl. I met her and her husband a couple weeks ago when they were visiting our church and it turns out they live just minutes from here and haven't lived here long. I was more than happy to answer her call out for a friend! :) I'm sure it will be a delightful visit... even though my home isn't as ready as I hoped it would be. Oh well... hospitality isn't about cleanliness all the time!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 7, 2008 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Marva said...

What wonderful news! Glad things are going well! Many blessings! My hubby is going to help me tonight try to get the button up. I'll let you know how it goes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home