This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally... nap time is here!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Finally... nap time is here!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally... nap time is here!

I didn't think I was going to make it to nap time! DS woke up about the same time we did (7 am this morning). Usually he will sleep until 8:30 or even 9, so this was way early. I imagine it is the balance of the other mornings sleeping in! I had him up and out of bed before 8 when Daddy left. That means we had a whole extra hour of morning to get through before nap time. It also means he was ready for a nap around 10:30! There was no way I was going for that. I can only imagine what this evening would be like (ok, I don't have to imagine... I just lived it!) We added in an extra snack this morning and played with some toys we don't get to play with very often... still he was pretty fussy. It was adorable though when he got his blanket from the crib and lay down on the floor sucking his fingers. Pathetic... but really cute! :)

I did manage to accomplish a few things this morning though. Dinner has pretty much been done since 9! One of the bonuses of DH leaving early is that I have more time to get things done (down side is the tiredness that starts earlier in the day). We are finally having that Beef Stroganoff I've been talking about (on my menu 2 weeks now ~ I've mentioned that flexibility is important right???) I'll try to get the recipe up some time! I got a couple pictures before DH came for the camera this morning (he's covering some event at his office today). I'll get the all-done pictures this evening if I can remember. :)

Off to accomplish some low energy projects! Hopefully DS will sleep good and long this afternoon!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home