This Page

has been moved to new address

Sample Weekly Toddler Menu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Sample Weekly Toddler Menu

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sample Weekly Toddler Menu

Here is my sample toddler menu for this week! Remember, I have a 14 month old, so adjust amounts up or down for your little one accordingly! Check here to see about how much your toddler should be eating.
A few details about our menu this week... Tammy's Easy Lasagna got bumped from last week (I forgot a couple things at the store last week and we just didn't get around to it), so I'll be making it and a second pan for my freezer this week. Wednesday's Simple Beef Gravy Supper is Tammy's as well! It looks super easy and I'm hoping to get some of it in the freezer for baby time too. :) The rest is pretty normal. Oh... Beef Stroganoff is DH's favorite! I'll get the recipe for you later on. Next week is DH's birthday, so I'll be spoiling him with some of his favorite meals... starting with that one. (And I'll be freezing 1/2 of it too!)

Email me at babychaser(at)gmail(dot)com if you want a printable copy of the menu! :) You may be able to double click on it and see it pretty big too... it worked that way last week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2008 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

I LOVE that you create toddler menus! I've seen so many family menus online, but no one talks about kid menus. Especially for first time moms, it's such a struggle to know how much your little one needs to be eating, and what kinds of foods for good for little ones. THANKS!

I'm glad you stumbled onto my blog through home-ec101. I love scrolling through their blogroll to find new blogs - it's like a treasure hunt!

 
At August 25, 2009 at 10:57 PM , Blogger HCL said...

Thank you for this realistic toddler menu. So much advice on what to feed kids is gimmicky, but this is stuff I actually have time to do - and sounds like stuff my picky little ones will actually eat. A million thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home