This Page

has been moved to new address

Over-emotional mommy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Over-emotional mommy!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Over-emotional mommy!

That's me... I've been very emotional these last few days. I can cry or, at the very least, almost cry at the littlest things... happy or sad. My sweet husband said something on the phone the other day from work and I almost teared up at how cut he was. Then this evening I broke down (almost silent sobbing) in the car because too many "close calls" happened on our trip home from Staples (please note that DH was in complete control the whole time... but since I wasn't, it was apparently too nerve recking!)

If only the birth of this baby would ease my emotions, but I know that it is only going to get worse post-partum! Sigh... makes me feel a little rediculous!

The sweet part though... is that my sweet husband takes my emotions so seriously. As soon as he knew of my breakdown in the car he was so sweet and appologetic! I have a wonderful guy who is so sensitive to my feelings and "needs".

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2008 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

For me, things are much easier with the second child, other than the fact that you cannot pick up the first! I don't hurt nearly as badly, I feel better, I am sleeping better, and I know that it won't hurt the baby if he cries for a minute or two. I remember almost panicking whenever Sarah Beth would start to cry!

 
At February 18, 2008 at 11:02 PM , Blogger Marva said...

Hang in there, it will get better and HE will see you get there.

How sweet of your hubby. You are so blessed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home