This Page

has been moved to new address

Pregnancy Dreams

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Pregnancy Dreams

Friday, February 15, 2008

Pregnancy Dreams

I must say that my dreams of late have been even more bizzare than normal... and that's saying something! This morning however, although it was still a little bizzare, I had a wonderful dream. I drempt of our little girls birth. I got to see her, to hold her and to nurse her. The best part is that she actually nursed... naturally. I have been starting to wonder (/worry) about nursing as DS was not a natural at it and we struggled long and hard.

Anyway, I woke up with such a fun feeling of excitement. Dreams like this can certainly get me through the next 3 weeks! Especially after a night like last night... very uncomfortable and even painful.

I've managed to hurt myself, making most general movement, standing up, sitting down, shifting, rolling over, etc. quite painful. I did a dumb thing and tried to move a heavy box with my foot... pulling it sideways. Ouch! Hopefully it will pass in a couple days! :)

In the mean time, I had a doctors appointment yesterday (they will be weekly from now on). I didn't gain a single pound! Yey! And they said everything looks good. :)

Now... I have just over 3 weeks to wait (hopefully)... and tons to do. I've got to tell you though, I'm inspired to get some of it done! First thing this morning is to vacuum pack DS old clothes to cut down on space.

Later!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I just found your blog.My dd was not a good nurser at all it took forever to get it figured out for us both. My son was born 3 months ago, and was so different. He latched on like a pro, an hour after my c section. I hope it goes as well this time around for you. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home