This Page

has been moved to new address

A Good Start...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: A Good Start...

Monday, February 11, 2008

A Good Start...

So much to do today... though I'm feeling pretty good about already having "fold laundry" crossed off my list! :) Oh, and the dishes are almost done (I ran out of hot water). I'm starting to think that the daunting tasks I was looking at last night may only be daunting before they are done.

It helps that DS is still sleeping (at 9:15)... though I am starting to hear him now. He was awake at 6ish this morning playing in his bed. We left his door open a little in hopes that it would be warmer in there, but I think the night light in the bathroom gave him too much light. I was so hoping he would fall back to sleep when I quietly closed the door again. (Because seriously... I wasn't ready to get up at 6!)

Anyway, his late rising has helped me accomplish a few things that would have ended up waiting until nap time! What a blessing! Now we will officially get going with getting him up and having breakfast. :) Then we'll see what I can get around too... our weekly menu and the toddler menu isn't started yet... so I will be working on that during nap time for sure!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2008 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Nikki said...

Sarah Beth typically sleeps a little later on Mondays; I think going to church wears her out! It was so nice this morning, too, since I was up a little late and will be up really early tomorrow morning.

I have found that those tasks that feel impossible only do so, until I actually get started. Isn't that funny?! I completely understand.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home