This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekly Toddler Menu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Weekly Toddler Menu

Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekly Toddler Menu

Last week we made a lot of on the fly changes to our toddler menu (oops, forgot to buy eggs!)


This week I'm hoping to get back into the groove of following my plan! :) Because of this, you may notice that some of the day time meals are the very same. I changed things around some to make sure we are still balanced though! :)

I hope this menu is an inspiration to you in some way! :)

As far as dinners go, we are using Tammy's Spinach Quiche Recipe for Wednesday night. We've never tried it before, so I'll try to remember to let you know what we think. :) Thursday (and Friday for DS since it's a date night for DH and I) night's Bean/Beef Enchilada is Monica's... the one I planned and never got to a couple weeks ago. I'll be doubling it for the freezer! :) Haven't tried this either... try to let you know how it goes, but it looks yummy! I got the Broccoli Chicken Lasagna recipe from Monica too... I'll try to post pictures as I'm planning to double this for the freezer too! :)

Let me know if you try them before I do! :) I'd love to know how it goes! :)

Also, I'm almost done with the Stategies to get your toddler to eat series... scroll down for #7... and look for the final post on it (hopefully) tomorrow! :)

More menu plans at MPM!
______________________
Looking for more Toddler Menus??? Find them here!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 4, 2008 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Someone Being Me said...

Yum, I can't wait to hear how the Spinach quiche comes out. I tried to make a quiche before and it didn't turn out well. But I do love a good quiche.

 
At February 19, 2008 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

hi it all sounds so great!! thanks for sharing...thanks have a great week

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home