This Page

has been moved to new address

Is this really February??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Is this really February??

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Is this really February??

We stepped out this morning as DH was leaving and just couldn't believe it! I stepped back in to see the thermometor on our weather station... 58 degrees already!... at 9 am. That's just rediculous. I promptly asked DH if he would take the stroller out of the trunk (before taking our only car to work with him).

Needless to say, DS and I went for a walk... right then and right there! :) It was so nice. I planned to just do 2 laps (it's a 1/4 mile to the end of the street, so 2 laps makes for a mile), but I felt well enough to add a lap there at the end. So in the end we walked 1 and 1/2 miles this morning. Now before you get too impressed, we don't break a sweat when we do these walks. They are more like strolls... I get a mile done in 20 or so minutes. But I get exercise from them anyway! That easy walking helped me get into shape this past summer... and helped me loose well beyond the rest of my pregnancy weight! :) It just goes to show you I guess that exercise doesn't have to be hard or to hurt to be effective! Those of you joining me on my 5 week get in shape before my baby comes quest... just do something! :)

Well... I have another list of "to dos" for today... yesterdays got mostly done, praise the Lord! One of those is to disinfect the door knobs in my house! Before I do though... there is a basket that I need to put on my head (I love playing with my baby boy!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home