This Page

has been moved to new address

Sample Weekly Toddler Menu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Sample Weekly Toddler Menu

Monday, February 25, 2008

Sample Weekly Toddler Menu

A crazy week for my family! It's DH's birthday on Monday and I had big plans to make his favorites all week! Unfortunately the only night we will all be home is Friday! Our little one still has to eat though, so that is why some of our dinners are a little bizzarre. I wasn't going to cook up a huge meal for just him (14 months old), so PB&J is built in on one dinner time! Sorry! :)

I hope this menu helps you with your own inspiration! It was rough for me to work with. You will notice that Beef Stroganoff got bumped from last week to this week. That is because DH and I have a photo shoot tonight (sort of last minute) and will be picking something up on the road while DS eats at home with the sitter... speaking of which... if you haven't weighed in on the babysitter question, please do so!

Oh... one other thing, I will be adding juice in a couple places to make sure he is getting his vitamin C! Check back tomorrow for my post on Vitamin C! :)

Looking for more ideas??? Try here!

Blessings!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home