This Page

has been moved to new address

A very "boy" story!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: A very "boy" story!

Monday, February 25, 2008

A very "boy" story!

I know I haven't been around much, and I'm sorry. I'm sure some of you have started wondering if my little one has come, and she hasn't quite yet. But between my lack of energy and my attempt to finish a bunch of little and big things before she does get here, I have been neglecting my little blog. I am making it my goal to be back this week and to have some things prepared for after our little girl is born in the next couple weeks so that I don't leave you all alone. :) I am now 38 weeks... and the Drs. say all is well! :)

Today I have a brief "boy" story to share with you. :) Yesterday while we were video conferencing with my mother (we've just recently got the webcams going and it's great!), my little boy (14 1/2 months old) stuck his finger up his nose and blew out hard. I can't tell you how much yuck came out the other side! His cold is almost gone, but not completely! There was plenty in there to share with everyone. :)

I'm just glad it happened in our living room and not at church! :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 25, 2008 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Nikki said...

That's too funny! You say it's a boy story, but I can see Sarah Beth doing that, also.

 
At February 25, 2008 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Kacie said...

LOL! That's a fantastic story, and I'm glad you blogged about it! AND I'm glad your mom saw it...it's always hilarious to have an extra witness to tease him when he's older.

Gotta love him for it--he saw a problem and he solved it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home