This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Menu and some happenings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Toddler Menu and some happenings

Monday, March 17, 2008

Toddler Menu and some happenings

Email me at babychaser[at]gmail[dot]com for a printable copy!

Apparently we are getting meals this week too! What a blessing as my mom arrives Friday night and will be a big help for week three. I feel kind of silly receiving meals when I feel as though I could be taking care of things, but then I remember that DH has been doing a lot of the work up till now keeping things looking nice and running smooth. Today it's back to work for him and mommy is on her own! I'm just excited that I got the toys picked up, our menu plan done, and DD's had a bath (in an attempt to get her awake for a feeding.) Now here I sit... typing one handed while my precious little one nurses (and DS naps), and I am so thankful for the delivered dinner in my fridge... cause I'm tired! This little girl was up a bunch last night (again!) I could certainly use a nap... but we'll see what happens. I'm not great at laying down when there are things I want to get done. I would love to get the dishes done (not many since we're using paper plates) and start a cycle of laundry (that means moving it over, starting a new load and folding the old one.) Basic straightening would be nice too... so DH has a nice home to come home to (he didn't sleep well last night either!)
Anyway, all that to say "Here's this week's menu!" Get more inspiration at MPM!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2008 at 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did a search on Toddler Meal Plans and came across your blog! YEAH! I am reading them and they are giving me tons of ideas! My little man is 2 and my daughter is 9 so I have kinda been in a rut with meal planning, but this is great! Keep it up, I love it!

Julie in Texas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home