This Page

has been moved to new address

Update and Toddler Menu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Update and Toddler Menu

Monday, March 31, 2008

Update and Toddler Menu

Life has been busy! My mom was here until yesterday morning, which means more got done than usual and I did less! In addition to all the work (we finished all the items on my wish list and more by the way) there were lots of chances to just visit. Not conducive to blogging I'm afraid.

Thanks to all of you who offered breastfeeding advise, either via email or leaving a comment! I was greatly encouraged by you and your experience. In the few days since that post, my little one has regulated some and is eating much better. I haven't weighed her since that last time (as STRONGLY recommended by one of you in an email), so I don't know anything definitive, but I am not so worried now. Perhaps I'll check her weight Friday since she'll be 4 weeks.

Enough of that... now for the reason you're all here... this weeks sample toddler menu. As always, email me for a printable copy.
Most of the dinners are out of my freezer (now that church meals have stopped and Mom is gone, I'm thankful to have done that advanced work). I feel like I've been in a rut as far as vegetables are concerned (perhaps its the new baby), so I'm going to be working on that these next few weeks. This week I'm incorporating some canned pumpkin and homemade garlic mashed potatoes to switch it up a bit. Don't forget to add spinach to those scrambled eggs. Oh... and I'll be finely chopping up some broccoli for the homemade mac n cheese.

Have a healthy week!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

I just found your site via Meal Planning Monday. Great idea to plan toddler meals! I have twin 2-yr-olds so this is really helpful!

 
At April 1, 2008 at 12:35 PM , Blogger mom_of2boys said...

I found you through Organized Junkie. I love your menu planner - update, print and stick on the fridge!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home