This Page

has been moved to new address

WORMS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: WORMS!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

WORMS!

They are everywhere! DS and I just got in from a morning walk and there are worms all over the road. Fat ones, skinny ones, short ones, long ones... and yes, even bloated ones (I don't think those ones made it.) It's disgusting! A product of last nights thunderstorm and (evidently) buckets of rain. The road is drying up, the breeze is cool and the air is warm (65 degrees already)... oh, and the worms are everywhere (have I mentioned that???) I had to swerve all over the place just to avoid rolling over or stepping on them. I'm sure, to the natural observer, I looked like a drunk pusher (you know... of the stroller... instead of driver... oh never mind).

Worse than the dead bloated or flattened worms though, were the ones that were still alive, wriggling their way back to the side where they could disappear into the dirt. I find the wriggling most desturbing! I can't stand to watch... eeewww! It's no wonder that those really slimmy guys get labled "worms"... they are the most troubling ones to encounter. Oh how I do love spring... now if only I could find somewhere where spring isn't filled with worms and bugs and spiders. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home