This Page

has been moved to new address

Something's Gotta Give

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Something's Gotta Give

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Something's Gotta Give

Did I mention that summer's are a busy time for us? While most people are extra busy during the summers because of all the recreational activities, we are busy because of our business and My Beloved's job. This week is especially crazy with My Beloved working extra long hours. On the home front, I'm spending extra time at the computer processing wedding photos from a wedding we photographed on Sunday. Well, the long of the short of it is... Something's gotta give!

I had huge aspirations of chronicling my love story with My Beloved in "real time", writing each day as it came to be "4 years ago today". You noticed that I fell behind one day, then yesterday you didn't hear from me at all... and today it's not looking much better. Sorry to say that my next installment probably shouldn't be expected until next week sometime. So it's not in real time any more, but I won't leave you all hanging indefinitely. I'll get back to it.

While we're talking about what's gotta give, I'll also tell you here that my meal plan... the one I do on Mondays. Well, it didn't get done. Sure I have an idea of one scratched out, but we still haven't made it to the grocery store and the cupboards are pretty bare in here. I've been faking it a bunch this week. Hopefully by Saturday we can do the shopping.

And one more thing... I'm taking this week off of Learning for Little Ones too... I just can't do it. Sorry!

I do have something good to report though... I feel so great and free since giving myself permission to let all this go. I'm no longer scrambling to keep up, or disappointed because I am dropping balls... I simply put them all down! (sigh!)

Have a great day! :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At July 17, 2008 at 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in a similar situation as you, with an infant and a toddler, minus the busy work situation, and just wanted to say that I think you are doing a great job. You don't have to feel bad about putting your juggling balls down for a little while. I"m enjoying your love story, though, so don't keep us waiting too long!

 
At July 17, 2008 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

We'll miss you, BUT you are doing the right thing.

 
At July 17, 2008 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Julie said...

We'll be here waiting for you! Take your time, though...it's not worth the stress. : )

 
At July 20, 2008 at 12:02 AM , Blogger Little Mommy said...

Another mom with an infant and a toddler here although I don't work. But keeping my own blog updated and keeping my house somewhere between immaculate and a disaster (of so it's mostly a lot closer to a disaster) are things I can barely keep up with. Especially when you factor in a short summer season and my intense desire to not waste the beautiful warm weather, the times while my kids are still kids and the beauty of the nature around us. Love your blog and can't wait to read more of your love story...when you find you have the time to share it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home