This Page

has been moved to new address

Counting down

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Counting down

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Counting down

We leave on vacation in less than 24 hours and I have way more to do that I have time to do it! We were up till 3 this morning trying to finish one project that needed to be done. In my mind, if that were done before we went to bed yesterday then I would have a jump on the rest of the projects/deadlines I have for today. Well... it didn't happen. I just finished yesterday's stuff... still have a bunch to do, and haven't started packing yet. Thankfully the laundry is caught up for the most part, so I do have the clothes to pack when I get around to it. :)

If I don't get back around here, we'll be away till Labor Day. I don't know if I'll have time to get online or not... I may just go on a complete computer strike. We'll see. :)

Have a great week if I don't see you again!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 20, 2008 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Little Mommy said...

Have a great vaca! Don't you just love how stressful the days leading up to a vaca seem to be?! Seems silly but in my experience very true.

 
At August 21, 2008 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Have a great vacation!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home