This Page

has been moved to new address

The World must be Flat

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: The World must be Flat

Monday, August 11, 2008

The World must be Flat

Yep... it's true. It must be, because I fell right off. I never intended to completely leave you all behind, but I've been so busy around here that I never even had time to think "I really should be blogging." It just naturally fell off the list of things to do. We shot a wedding Friday (08.08.08) and I had so many things I wanted to finish before then. Now on the other side, I have that wedding to work on, another wedding album to design from last month, 7 yearbook portraits to do this week and 5 order appointments, through Saturday. Then there is all the work those things bring and we are leaving on vacation next Thursday! OH... and the normal stay at home mommy stuff, baby chasing, and packing to leave. Whew! I have a lot to do still. I really don't want to disappear forever though, so I will try to pop in and out. How about short little things each day? Maybe I can do that. :)

I do have a meal plan for this week... though when I get it up it may have to be just dinners. Sorry. Check here for some all day ideas!

Pouring rain here (at least it was a minute ago). I hope it continues all day... sounds so fun! :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 11, 2008 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

Just thought I would pop in with a comment. I do read your blog every day you post, but have not been commenting.
I hope you make it through your week. Busy can be good sometimes, but exhausting too. Good luck.

 
At August 11, 2008 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Irene said...

Thank you for confirming what I thought had happened to you:) Glad to hear you weren't sick or anything. I hope that this week runs smoothly for you and that your children are very patient and content. Love ya!

 
At August 11, 2008 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I was wondering where you were, but I figured you were just busy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home