This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Boy's Home Going

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: A Little Boy's Home Going

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Little Boy's Home Going

I received word just moments ago that a missionary couple to south east Asia (people I went to college with) lost their little boy (at least 5, but not 10 years old... I don't remember his age) yesterday.

Not quite 2 weeks ago he had a fever they were attributing to a virus, until it wouldn't go away. The beginning of this week he was diagnosed with Kawasaki's disease, but wasn't responding to treatment. As of Wednesday it was affecting his heart, and last night, his battle on earth ended. We are thankful to know he had placed his trust in Christ and is now with Him in Glory! This is a comfort, but I know this couple must be hurting more than many of us can understand. Please pray with me that the Lord will comfort them in this time.

On a personal note, love your little ones today. We never know what God's plan is. This family had no reason expect something like this only 2 weeks ago. I know I will be holding my baby a little more today than yesterday, and spending some extra time reading with Tornado. What will you do?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home